Returns and Refunds
Returns (In addition to your legal rights).
- Our return policy lasts a whopping infinite number of days!! If an infinite number of days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange. On rare occasions this policy may be waived, but a restocking fee will be charged once passed infinity.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with all tags still attached. It must also still have and be in the original packaging.
- If you want to exchange an item(s), you must place a new order online for the item(s) you wish to purchase. Once received, we recommend comparing this to your current item before returning said item(s) to us. Once the original item(s) is returned the original credit card will be refunded. This will expedite the process so that you can receive the exchange items faster, and will ensure the correct items be sent without confusion.
- 4576 Golf Brook Rd, Orange Park FL 321065
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 business days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your bank or credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only regular and sale priced items may be refunded, unfortunately clearance items cannot be refunded.